Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rotherhamfox

This week.

Not alot done, went back to me old job for one day, the P.R company and i cause mass hysteria, i think my time is well and truly over, heres the story and this is completely true, i was awaiting to see my pixeled face on the ten o clock news.

What i do or would imagine did now for this job was go round places such as Doncaster, Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield etc, and deliver packages and leaflets about things like local events and roads which were going to be constructed. Those of you that don't know i was orginally released from the company about 2 months ago, for various reasons really, lack of work and also the fact i insulted a customer, well she didnt wanna know so i called a bitch, seemed reasonable to me, and i felt my time was finished with them until Monday when they rang and said they were so desperate could i come in and do a days work on Wednesday, i reluctantly agreed.

I was greeted frostily, expected really. I was given over a thousand leaflets and told to give one to each shop in Donny town centre, this is a killer, and i bloody hate doing it. The first few shops were done easily enough but i was becoming bored with the pharse i had to say to each shopowner 'just some information from town centre information', so i went a bit daring, how naughty of me and i started to say 'here have it, chuck it away if you dont want it, and no theres no cash in the envelope'. My frank honesty was met with either a wry smile or a look of get out of my shop, do not return, but the big story was just about to happen.

I reached the Halifax Bank, tired and very bored, i go through the newly installed automatic doors that talk, night rider like, 'Well hello and welcome to a whole new banking experience, extra, extra'. Bloody hell im just here to hand summat in not get a mortgage. The que was big and i couldn't be arsed to wait so i just threw the envelope onto an empty desk, thought not nothing of it and carried on with the rest of the shops i needed to do, after completing my work and then went back to the office.

Jackie my boss is stood at the stop of the stairs, and greets me with 'In all my time here, i have never had something happen like this, you have just created a full scale bomb scare in Halifax Building society', my reaction was to go and do a big laugh and pat her on the back, when her frown stayed i realised, oh shit. A girl who had just been working there a week sees a unleft envelope on a unoccupied desk and panics and raises the alarm, the whole place is evacuated and bells ringing. Im now known as Chris Osama Gayton in one corner of the office, a man not to be messed with who causes full scale terror when pissed off, funnily enough i wasnt asked to work anymore days.

Archived