Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Balj

Man Utd at home 4th Feb - Gold Ticket Allocation

My son and I are Gold members and logged on to get tickets for this match today and just saw they went on sale to Gold on the 19th but it's all greyed out on the buy screen now - does this mean the Gold allocation has gone?  My wife is Silver so can try through that allocation on the 27th if so.  Thanks

I saw this earlier too. My daughter has a Gold Membership and even though she has got a ticket for this game you can usually still see the seating availability, which she now cannot. It's still within the Gold sales period so presumably it has indeed sold out, and won't come on again until after the Silver period, if any are left.

3 hours ago, Balj said:

My son and I are Gold members and logged on to get tickets for this match today and just saw they went on sale to Gold on the 19th but it's all greyed out on the buy screen now - does this mean the Gold allocation has gone?  My wife is Silver so can try through that allocation on the 27th if so.  Thanks

Archived