Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein Out?

Levein out?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Levein out?

• Yes
    • No

I know there are still one or two gaps to fill but, his attitude to Sheehan apart, I actually have little problem with most of Levein's players, it is just his tactics.

Had we hung on to the lead today, things would have seemed much better (and I'd have been cheered like everyone else) it's just that we to some extent contrived all the problems that led to the draw for ourselves (see my VERDICT thread comments for detail).

But bringing Smith in has certainly earned him a great big bundle of Brownie Points and there was far more attack on offer than in the last away game.

But was he unlucky today? I don't know cos I don't know what we would have done had one of Hammond's goals counted. I just suspect we would have failed to push home our advantge, failed to deliver the kill.

Levein, for me, was still too respectful of the opposition. We must try to impose ourselves THROUGHOUT a game.

Archived