Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein Out?

Levein out?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Levein out?

• Yes
    • No

ffs this is getting boring on this forum, show some maturity!, think long term, a lot better performance today, fed up with all this instant imature reaction, fickle to say the least, as to my vote, i wont even bother gracing such a pathetic thread with my vote.

ffs this is getting boring on this forum, show some maturity!, think long term, a lot better performance today, fed up with all this instant imature reaction, fickle to say the least, as to my vote, i wont even bother gracing such a pathetic thread with my vote.

yeh we have been saying how great the performances have been for a year now! and when you are playing well and you do not get results, it is a sign that things just are not going to work out.

Do we have to have the same kind of poll started after every single game?

Spot on.

FNQ are you going to start the same poll after every game that we don't win? It's a bit pointless don't ya reckon? :ph34r:

What is everyones problem?? It's just a thread! If you're bored by it, ignore it. You must be pretty boring people anyway to be sitting at your computer on a Saturday afternoon listening to RL. Have you not got something better to do?

What is everyones problem?? It's just a thread! If you're bored by it, ignore it. You must be pretty boring people anyway to be sitting at your computer on a Saturday afternoon listening to RL. Have you not got something better to do?

Have you nothing better to do than post the same poll each week? :blink:

Yes I would. Cov were one of the favourites to go down, we were expected to be challenging for promotion.

By whom, not by me and I think you'll find most people on here said 10/11/12th we're 3 points off 12th.

By whom, not by me and I think you'll find most people on here said 10/11/12th we're 3 points off 12th.

i agree with you. i think we all thought we had a chance of promotion but we definetely didn't expect it. KEEP WITH LEVEIN. GOOD RESULT TODAY! Pity how it happened though!

I've only been on this forum a couple of weeks and I'm sick of CL out polls already, Christ knows what it's like if you've been her all along. Can we talk about something else?

Simon

I think theres a few with the knee jerk er I didnt think it through reaction here mate, not just here though its happening on other forums too although with one post wonder people.

Archived