Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Rodney Marsh, does he ever learn!

I was reading in a newspaper this morning that Rodney Marsh performed his usual ritual on SSN at the start of the season, picking on one promoted team and giving them no hope of staying up. What may cost him this time is that he went a step further saying that if Wigan won more than 7 games this season, he would go in stocks in the town centre and get pelted with rotten tomatoes. This might finally make him learn that there are other teams other than West Ham who have a chance of staying up when they go up to the Premiership.

What may cost him this time is that he went a step further saying that if Wigan won more than 7 games this season, he would go in stocks in the town centre and get pelted with rotten tomatoes.

I'd love a go at that!

I was reading in a newspaper this morning that Rodney Marsh performed his usual ritual on SSN at the start of the season, picking on one promoted team and giving them no hope of staying up. What may cost him this time is that he went a step further saying that if Wigan won more than 7 games this season, he would go in stocks in the town centre and get pelted with rotten tomatoes. This might finally make him learn that there are other teams other than West Ham who have a chance of staying up when they go up to the Premiership.

Always enjoyed watching Rodney Marsh. He was an entertainer and could play a bit. On the box, he's just another nobody keeping a decent journalist out of a job.

rodders is top class. he tells it like it is, is funny and charming. my work colleague has him on the radio.

interesting :huh: i hope this is a late night radio channel, i wouldnt want to listen to him and ure work colleague at it :blink::rolleyes:;)

Archived