Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fans Consultative Committee Meeting

Why wont you answer the policy question of your members scheme? Scared, dont know it? What kind of forum leader are you?

I didnt ask you to dictate to CL about his policy :rolleyes: you`d be shown the door quicker than quick.

Who at the club is responsible for the shocking catering?

I never asked you to say heads will "roll", just that we find out whos fault it is, and deal with the disciplinery actions thereafter.

The club want us through you, to make the club better run, lets do so then. Or will we be assured the person(s) to blame will be dealt with?

Is "policy" the new buzz word? It goes well with "blame".

What exactly do you want me to explain about "my" member's scheme?

Am I a forum leader? Wowee!!

In the first instance Lindley are responsible for catering. If you have any complaints that can't be dealt with in the ground, speak to a FCC member, or phone the Supporters Hotline to register a complaint. That phone number is Peter Jones number, perhaps you could speak to him about your concerns. :thumbup:

For instance, ask whos responsible at the club, for the "shocking" kiosk running, and then ask what punishment that person(s) recieved, then come here and tell us, and we can decide whether its justifiable or not?

I thought beheading was the norm for this kind of crime against humanity?

I would like to apologise to everyone else for not doing a good enough job. If I was, I would be able to enjoy reading posts about what a good job/ idea etc, instead of constantly having to justify myself.

Is "policy" the new buzz word? It goes well with "blame".

What exactly do you want me to explain about "my" member's scheme?

Am I a forum leader? Wowee!!

In the first instance Lindley are responsible for catering. If you have any complaints that can't be dealt with in the ground, speak to a FCC member, or phone the Supporters Hotline to register a complaint. That phone number is Peter Jones number, perhaps you could speak to him about your concerns. :thumbup:

I thought beheading was the norm for this kind of crime against humanity?

I would like to apologise to everyone else for not doing a good enough job. If I was, I would be able to enjoy reading posts about what a good job/ idea etc, instead of constantly having to justify myself.

Thats rubbish Leese! Theres only the one person whos complaining and he moans about everything anyway!

Thats rubbish Leese! Theres only the one person whos complaining and he moans about everything anyway!

Exactly, which is why I'll close this thread, it's going nowhere again. :rolleyes:

Archived