Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jwalk2925

One student (Age 21) or Adult ticket for May 6th against Watford Match

I am an American abroad student in Copenhagen trying to get to a Leicester match as they are my favorite club.  If anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated.  This semester has been my first time out of the US and likely will be for a while, so I don't know when I'd otherwise be able to see Leicester in a competitive match.

6 minutes ago, jwalk2925 said:

I am an American abroad student in Copenhagen trying to get to a Leicester match as they are my favorite club.  If anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated.  This semester has been my first time out of the US and likely will be for a while, so I don't know when I'd otherwise be able to see Leicester in a competitive match.

Have you phoned the ticket office or looked online?

Become an international member for only £20, you will get a box of lcfc stuff too, then you could buy a ticket as today is international members sale date iirc. Ring the ticket office up and explain your situation.

You might also have a better chance of buying a Spurs ticket as it is on a Thursday night and people might not be able to make it.

Archived