Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Old games consoles and their games

4 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

You got some good prices for those, that Dragon ball z game on the mega drive is pretty rare, that can go for 40 quid on its own

I'm happy with what I got for them but you're right I could've got more by selling them separately.

The spectrum machine and a playstation that I've got had no bids so I'll probably dump the speccy and see if some kid wants the old playstation (as it's micro chipped) and the games that go with it.

Got some old PC games up for sale but no watchers at the moment. Surprising when there are several Magic the Gathering games in the fantasy lot which seem to have sold for good prices in the past as well as other classic fantasy games - like warcraft, torment,  everquest, guild wars and several star wars games. Still maybe someone will bid on the last day (last minute).

I've found a sega game gear and some games and a gameboy with lots of games (several pokemon and mario games) which I'm not sure whether to sell or give to my grandkids to play with. I've already given one lot the wii and games and another the playstation 2 and games.

19 hours ago, FIF said:

I'm happy with what I got for them but you're right I could've got more by selling them separately.

The spectrum machine and a playstation that I've got had no bids so I'll probably dump the speccy and see if some kid wants the old playstation (as it's micro chipped) and the games that go with it.

Got some old PC games up for sale but no watchers at the moment. Surprising when there are several Magic the Gathering games in the fantasy lot which seem to have sold for good prices in the past as well as other classic fantasy games - like warcraft, torment,  everquest, guild wars and several star wars games. Still maybe someone will bid on the last day (last minute).

I've found a sega game gear and some games and a gameboy with lots of games (several pokemon and mario games) which I'm not sure whether to sell or give to my grandkids to play with. I've already given one lot the wii and games and another the playstation 2 and games.

I'll take them off your hands if your just going to bin them?