Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wofat

Crew of Foxes Supporters - Looking for Tix for Tottenham Away on Feb 9th!

Have a family of four Foxes supporters that are desperately in search of away end tickets for the February 9th match at Tottenham. We have a potentially once in a lifetime trip planned to the UK and are desperate to see the Foxes play. We're staying in London for about a week and a half and happen to be there when Leicester are visiting. I'd be happy to buy free beers (or anything short of selling my soul) for anyone able to assist. 

Thanks, from Pittsburgh, PA, USA!!!

You might be struggling for this one.  If it's being played at their new ground, every man and his dog will want to go there first time.   I would say chances of getting 4 tickets would be "low".    But you never know

If they're still playing at Wembley, then you would probably have a decent chance ... as the "Wembley" novelty has worn off for most of us   (assuming it was there in the first place).

btw - don't forget that the fixture date can change through TV coverage, and it could be played any time from Friday 8th Feb to Monday 11th Feb.

Good luck!

(and most of us call ourselves "Leicester City fans" or "City fans".  Not "foxes".   Unless you're young.  Or twee.   or both!)    :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the info. I didn't even think about the new stadium and timing with that... I admit that could be a major barrier. Here's to hoping it doesn't get finished by then? 

No worries about the fixture date... we are flexible across that weekend and into the week. Seriously, any recommendations for how I might find tix would be excellent!

And finally, thanks. We traditionally call ourselves Leicester City fans, but I thought with the forum name (being new) that I would adjust. Appreciate the insight. :)

Last season they gave us a comparatively small ticket allocation, so assuming they do the same again, it could be tricky in the Leicester end. 

Not sure of your dates, but also worth bearing in mind that it's the FA cup fifth round the following weekend, so there's potential of a home match where it will be much easier (and cheaper) to get tickets... Really easy to get to Leicester from London.