Jump to content

Lovejoy

Members
  • Post count

    3,933
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

399 Good

About Lovejoy

  • Rank
    Trevor Benjamin
  • Birthday 09/09/89

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Leighton Buzzard
  • Fan Since
    Villa away November '96

Recent Profile Visitors

3,111 profile views
  1. Nigel Pearson working for KP again

    Bring back NFP .
  2. TfL will not renew Uber's licence

    Initial reaction is a bit annoyed, but that's quite selfish of me. I only ever use Uber when I'm battered or with work associates. Time to take out a mortgage for every black cab journey again though.
  3. Unpopular Opinions You Hold

    Mothers with schoolchildren are the bane of society.
  4. Could be wrong but didn't Atlanta Utd get a cracking crowd recently, around the 60/70k Mark?
  5. http://www.cityam.com/272392/londons-newest-way-travel-gett-and-citymappers-taxi-bus The "Black Bus" will be banned soon as well then I assume!?
  6. Demarai Gray

    My take on Albrighton, for what little it's worth, is that he is one of the first names on the teamsheet when he's actually prepared to attack. Since the Arsenal game he's slipped back into that really annoying style where he tries to play full back, and despite his excellent work rate which can't be faulted, his defensive positioning isn't all that. On Tuesday he spent the entire first half playing RB and was nowhere near Robertson, whilst he contributed nothing in attack as he didn't get over the halfway line. This is when I personally question his role. I'd also question the manager not pushing him further up the field to play to his obvious strength, which is outstanding delivery.
  7. Schmeichel Simpson Mag Drag Chilly Iborra Wilf Mahrez Shinji Rudeboi Gray Vardeh
  8. European Football 17/18

    In the politest possible way, how he he not got a big move yet? Brilliant player.
  9. Mark Sampson sacked by the FA

    She has probably ended any hope of getting back in to the national team now though. I say that based on the players in the squad clearly backing their manager earlier this week with those celebrations, I think she wouldn't be selected based on the fact she's now turned on them as well, there would be big divisions. Not saying it's right or wrong, all I've seen is what's been in the written press, so I'm not anywhere near informed enough.
  10. PES 2018

    Is Castolo still knocking around?
  11. Carabao 4th round draw - Leeds (H)

    This on a Monday night is it? EDIT: Misread, say's w/c Monday 23rd .
  12. Real Ales

    Lads, I'm currently sat on a train home having got absolutely hammered on the craft beers served up by Draught House. Some decent numbers and cheaper than the Craft Beer Co.
  13. The Iborra Thread

    I would pick an unfit Iborra over King for Saturday. It was an odd debut, 80% of what he did was top class, the other 20% was wretched. I've seen far worse debuts though, and the fact he already speaks good English will clearly help the team.
  14. Best holiday beer.

    I was sinking this whilst out at the Euro's last summer in Lille. Not usually a massive drinker of Blonde beer, but this at 8.5% caused some serious damage .
×