Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Number of tickets available for home PL matches.

I was interested to know, for no reason whatsoever, how many tickets are available to buy for home PL matches, before they go on sale. So not including season tickets seats and before members start buying.

Just had a look at the stadium map for both the Man City and Cardiff home games, which will go on sale shortly, and there are 2778 tickets available for Man City and similar for Cardiff. Presumably this is the right number as away maps are always correct before they go on sale.

Just seems a small number. 

18 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I think there's about 22000 or 23000 season ticket holders. So leaves about 6000 (if 3000 is allocated for away fans before any returns) for Fox Members and General Sale if correct.

That’s what I thought and this is on the stadium map that will go live when it goes on sale to members.

As I said earlier, exactly the same as the away games map, which also appears before sale, and is identical when it does go live. 

4 hours ago, Pwilky58 said:

King Power capacity needs increasing pretty sure approaching 40k could be achieved for home games at this time . 

Although most home games are going to general sale as it stands at the minute. 

But maybe that doesn’t reflect it totally, as I’m sure people would snap up extra STs if they became available and benefit from the better value per game.