Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marner16

International Fan trying to understand memberships

Will be in England next fall for my fiancée family member wedding, and of course I’m using that chance to finally see a game. Never been to a premier league game, never been to Europe for that matter. I’ve read a lot about memberships, understanding how they work. (Definitely a new and different concept to me) But I’d like some advice from people who know more. What is the best possible route to get tickets? Would it be the international membership? Should I buy a regular membership and try that route? If so when do they usually go on sale? Should I get both for best chance, or Is second hand the best route? Thanks for any info! It’s much appreciated. 

Edited by Marner16

Honestly. If your coming for 1 game. Don't waste your money. Just wait for fixtures to be released. June the 13th I think.

Then see what game is on and just post in here asking for a couple of tickets. Sure someone on here will be happy to help.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Marner16 said:

So the second hand market is probably best for the situation? Maybe I’ll just get the international package as a backup, and try both those options. 

Depending on who we are playing yes I'd wait and ask the question once you know what games. 

Plus we as a club are rubbish at releasing our memebership details you could be waiting till October lol

18 hours ago, Marner16 said:

So the second hand market is probably best for the situation? Maybe I’ll just get the international package as a backup, and try both those options. 

Don't. Proper money making scheme with zero benefits. Like BayFox said you will be sound nearer the time.

• Like 1