Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcmad2005

what a weekend for me..

what a day on sunday, i watched 1 of the best games of my life and city beat dirty cov scum,

i listend to leicester on the internet, beat the cov scum 2-1, thanks to SUPER BIG MARK,

then i went to `la rosaleda stadium´ to watch Màlaga my spanish team play there biggest rivals real betis,

màlaga haven´t beat real betis since 2001/02 so betis was favourites,

i go every game with the brittish supporters club on the coach from benalmadena, its a good laugh u get free beer at this bar supporters bar.

anyway málaga ended up thrashing betis 5-0 and gues who scored on his full debut, pablo couñago from ipswich, he played amazing he scored 2 goals, salva ballesta scored 2 goals, and the club captain fernando sanz. scored a goal.

the atmosphere was amazing they were singing (transalated in to english) bounce if u hate betis, bounce if u hate betis, and da hole stadium was bouncing, and they were doing the mexican wave etc.., it was class,

i swear us city fans have got to start going mad like these lot,

CMON CITY, CMON CITY, WE RULE SUPREME lollol:thumbup::scarf:

Counago is a good player. Never understood why Ipswich didn't want him.

Wish the Walkers had the atmousphere you get over there. :(

He wasnt in very good form the season they let him go. Also, he was on a huge wage and with the parachute payments ending, they simply could not afford him.

then i went to `la rosaleda stadium´ to watch Màlaga my spanish team play there biggest rivals real betis,

i go every game with the brittish supporters club on the coach from benalmadena, its a good laugh u get free beer at this bar supporters bar.

anyway málaga ended up thrashing betis 5-0 and gues who scored on his full debut, pablo couñago from ipswich, he played amazing he scored 2 goals, salva ballesta scored 2 goals, and the club captain fernando sanz. scored a goal.

the atmosphere was amazing they were singing (transalated in to english) bounce if u hate betis, bounce if u hate betis, and da hole stadium was bouncing, and they were doing the mexican wave etc.., it was class,

i swear us city fans have got to start going mad like these lot,

Ive been there, and funnily enough, i was staying in benalmadena, how strange. We went to see Malaga play Espanyol, and malaga won 5-2.

Have they finished building the stand along the side? It was only 10 euros £6.50. No wonder we moan when we pay atleast double that. Although i believe its more when Madrid come to town.

I tend to keep a we eye out for them, so well pleased they won 5-0.

They do like a sing song, and they love eating nuts, it drives you nuts listening to the bags they hold em in.

what a day on sunday, i watched 1 of the best games of my life and city beat dirty cov scum,

i listend to leicester on the internet, beat the cov scum 2-1, thanks to SUPER BIG MARK,

the atmosphere was amazing they were singing (transalated in to english) bounce if u hate betis, bounce if u hate betis, and da hole stadium was bouncing, and they were doing the mexican wave etc.., it was class,i swear us city fans have got to start going mad like these lot,

CMON CITY, CMON CITY, WE RULE SUPREME lollol:thumbup::scarf:

yeh that would be good :D

bounce if u hate betis lol.

that is just such a funny image.

bounce if u hate derby, bounce if u haaaaate DERBY! BOUNCE IF U HATE DERBY!

and the kop starts bobbing up and down. lmao.

Sheffield Wednesday do something similar...

If you dont **** bounce if you dont **** bounce you are a blade lol

Its Quality.

Ive been there, and funnily enough, i was staying in benalmadena, how strange. We went to see Malaga play Espanyol, and malaga won 5-2.

Have they finished building the stand along the side? It was only 10 euros £6.50. No wonder we moan when we pay atleast double that. Although i believe its more when Madrid come to town.

I tend to keep a we eye out for them, so well pleased they won 5-0.

They do like a sing song, and they love eating nuts, it drives you nuts listening to the bags they hold em in.

ye mate i live in benalmadena, i dont remember beating espanyol 5-2 last season, because last season we beat them 3-2 that mite of been what you where on about,ye about the nut thing, the spanish call them`pipas´ they are really just sun flower seeds covered in salt lol:D ,

no the other stand isnt finnished yet but its half way, when u went to see màlaga did u go on a coach or did u sit with the english `GUIRI ARMY´. did u see the famous `malaka hinchas next to us and theres mad supportes behind the goal `frente bokeron´ its good laugh, and i cant wait and see if we get tim sherwood as are owner that would be well funny :thumbup:

It wasnt last season, twas the season before, it was 5-2. Jordi cruyff (ex man u striker) played for espanyol, and they had a brilliant LB.

We sat in the fondo alto par (244) fila: 0011 asientio (seat i believe) 0176 and 0178 (their seat numbers go up in two`s)

It was in the corner to the left of the main stand.

We sat next to a fence, and the kids would squeeze through them, without anyone bothered. The stewards smoked cigars.

I saw the fans behind the goal, they are passionette.

Is that area poor, because we seen a burnt out car.

And whats that bloody black fly, made a load of people panick.

It wasnt last season, twas the season before, it was 5-2. Jordi cruyff (ex man u striker) played for espanyol, and they had a brilliant LB.

We sat in the fondo alto par (244) fila: 0011 asientio (seat i believe) 0176 and 0178 (their seat numbers go up in two`s)

It was in the corner to the left of the main stand.

We sat next to a fence, and the kids would squeeze through them, without anyone bothered. The stewards smoked cigars.

I saw the fans behind the goal, they are passionette.

Is that area poor, because we seen a burnt out car.

i the other side of the main stand where the english supporters sit, did you see the grey haired bloke that runs withy the flag half way through the game, thats alex, but the spanish like to shout ALEXIS. yeah your right they just squeeze trough the bars its funny the stewards dont even say anything,

yeah there is a rough area just 2 mins down the road, they are mental, :D

what do you maen when you say this:

Archived