Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

Callum Hails Foxes Faithful

Preston defender Callum Davidson is full of praise for Leicester's fans as he prepares to face his former club.

The Scottish international had a four-year spell with the Foxes after joining from Blackburn in 2000.

Davidson admits he feared the worst when Leicester were relegated from the Premiership at the end of season before they moved to their new ground.

"We got relegated and went to the magnificent Walkers Stadium but we had been getting 18,000 at Filbert Street so I thought it might be a mistake," the 29-year-old Scotland international told the club's official website.

"But they really turned out and we had 30,000 for every game and they were one of the big reasons why we got promoted.

"Our home form was fantastic that year and they got behind us no matter what was happening."

Wasn't he the reason we got rid of Collymore?

No that was Benjamin, they had a punch up in the dressing room.

Anyway it worked out well Benjamin certainly proved his worth, from a purely football perspective Collymore wasn't fit to lace up Benjamin's boots. :)

I think there is an echo in here. ;)

Pardon, Pardon, Pardon, Pardon, Pardon, Pardon, Pardon, Pardon, Pardon, Pardon,

:):):):):):)

Archived