Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Years Eve Kick-Off Time

I dunno If im gonna go If it's a 3pm kick Off.

Im missing out on an afternoon worth of drinking , Whereas if its at 12 I can get home for half 3ish!

But with the 3pm KO it will meen ill get in at half 6ish :cry:

I dunno If im gonna go If it's a 3pm kick Off.

Im missing out on an afternoon worth of drinking , Whereas if its at 12 I can get home for half 3ish!

But with the 3pm KO it will meen ill get in at half 6ish :cry:

half 6 leaves plenty of time, i like a drink as much as the last fella, but some of you are starting to sound like alcoholics. :D you will still have a good 5hours before 12 and as long as you want after it.

half 6 leaves plenty of time, i like a drink as much as the last fella, but some of you are starting to sound like alcoholics. :D you will still have a good 5hours before 12 and as long as you want after it.

I want to be out at 4 when the rest of my mates are going out.

If its 3 Im not gonna be getting out till 7:30-8:00 , that leaves me with only 4 hours before New Years :mad::mad::cry:

I want to be out at 4 when the rest of my mates are going out.

If its 3 Im not gonna be getting out till 7:30-8:00 , that leaves me with only 4 hours before New Years :mad::mad::cry:

To right! I aint going if it's 3 o'clock! 12 it has to be! Then i can get home around 5ish! perfect! If it's 3, then i won't get HOME until like 8/8.30. And Wellman aint liking that ;)

we all moan about how poor the atmosphere is at WS, well it aint going to get much better if nobody turns up! but i have gotta say, whats wrong with the tradition of the new years day game, not new years eve! thats crazy!

I think some Foxiles that live within an hours+ drive will give it a miss if the KO is a 3pm.

It just does'nt leave you enough time to go out when you get back!

It would'nt be bad if we were playing Breataking football. Then it would give me more incentive to go.

But at the mo , me thinks im gonna give this game a miss :ph34r::cry:

There are times when I would appreciate KO's to be at my convenience but it will never happen. :rolleyes:

The important part of New Year's Eve is midnight, and unless something drastic happens, you ain't gonna miss it with a 3pm KO.

Archived