Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Years Eve Kick-Off Time

It seems our illustrious club want to know what time we want this to kick-off.

Well as it's rare Saturday Home game what the hell's wrong with 3.00pm.

Get voting and if you don't vote for 3.00pm I'll be sending the boy's around, you know it makes sense. :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Vote Here, bottom right hand.

3.00pm

i dont see whats wrong with 3pm. be home for 6pm. get ready and go out on the town for the annuall celebrations.

also i have a "friend" i have spoke to over the net for a few years who is a norwich fan and i'd like him to come down this game and meet him finally.

Why have so many people voted for 12 noon? <_< :huh:

Because it defaults to 12.00 and if you choose view results before voting it logs your vote as 12. :mad: Not that it caught me out but I've noticed it from a previous poll.

Right, I want 3pm as it's the time football matches should and always have kicked off.

I want reasons from these 12pm people too...

The reason for the 12pm people is so they can go out for the rest of the day on the beer

The reason for the 12pm people is so they can go out for the rest of the day on the beer

I voted 12 so I can get back as soon as possible from the footie , and engage in a massive Drinking session :) !

Archived