Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Gist

PS2 or Xbox

Metroid 1, Metroid 2, Zelda, Eternal Darkness, F Zero X, Resi 0, Pikmin 1, Pikmin 2, Mario Kart... i can go on and on. Go on then, name some good Ps2 games that you can't get on anything else. Go on! GTA is on Xbox, Pro Evolution is on Xbox. Ps2 games are lame. Oh and Mario is brilliant.

Kiddy games!!

And BenFilbert, i thnk he was on Nintendoes side there.

Also if they are not kiddy game why do they have kiddy names? Pikmin??

:smile: I'm not interested! Does that mean that i'm wrong to enjoy Nintendo games? I'm sure some Nintendo games to appeal to younger gamers as they are bright and colourful but they aren't aimed at kids and only kids. Why did you mention all those consoles? I mentioned them just to say that i have played many games (less than you maybe but it doesn't matter) and Nintendo games aren't easy. You can collect that pile of junk if you want but it doesn't mean that i am wrong and you are right.

Not the point, i did not say anything about you not enjoying them, all consoles have games aimed at children my point was there are alot more in history on Nintendo made consoles and the Gamecube is no differenet. I never said they are easy, games aimed at children are not necessarily easy (thats what difficulty settings are for!!!!). Pile of junk - worth more than you can imagine mate as they are all boxed and complete in mint condition -take a look at some collectors websites PAL.

PS2, only cos It's the only controller I can get to grips with and it has a load of games.

It's stupid to say what console your gunna get next though, it's all change from here.

Fair enough, but you'll have to get used to the ones in the next generation. They're much different than the Ps1/Ps2 pad.

Xbox and Gamecube have hundreds of games. Isn't that enough?!

Archived