Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Gist

PS2 or Xbox

You think PS2 has the worst games? :blink:

Gamecube games are lame. <_<

Metroid 1, Metroid 2, Zelda, Eternal Darkness, F Zero X, Resi 0, Pikmin 1, Pikmin 2, Mario Kart... i can go on and on. Go on then, name some good Ps2 games that you can't get on anything else. Go on! GTA is on Xbox, Pro Evolution is on Xbox. Ps2 games are lame. Oh and Mario is brilliant.

Metroid 1, Metroid 2, Zelda, Eternal Darkness, F Zero X, Resi 0, Pikmin 1, Pikmin 2, Mario Kart... i can go on and on. Go on then, name some good Ps2 games that you can't get on anything else. Go on! GTA is on Xbox, Pro Evolution is on Xbox. Ps2 games are lame. Oh and Mario is brilliant.

Well, personally I think all of those games are poor. It's all down to personal preference really.

And I could name loads of good PS2 exclusive games.

Poor they only do kids games (mainly anyway!). I dont personally care if the game i own is also on the Commodore 64 as long as its good!

Poor they only do kids games (mainly anyway!). I dont personally care if the game i own is also on the Commodore 64 as long as its good!

They are good games! Are Metroid 1, Metroid 2, Zelda, Eternal Darkness, Resi 0, Resi 4, F Zero X kid games?! And why are Mario Kart, Pikmin 1, Pikmin 2, Mario kids games? Why? Have you played Pikmin? It's a great game. The Simpsons is a cartoon. Is that only for kids? You shallow people!

They are good games! Are Metroid 1, Metroid 2, Zelda, Eternal Darkness, Resi 0, Resi 4, F Zero X kid games?! And why are Mario Kart, Pikmin 1, Pikmin 2, Mario kids games? Why? Have you played Pikmin? It's a great game. The Simpsons is a cartoon. Is that only for kids? You shallow people!

What - I am not on about Cartoons/ Cartoon graphics. I was mearly stating that the majority of game although good are aimed towards the younger audience - cute platformers etc. No GTA and the like - that was all

Well, personally I think all of those games are poor. It's all down to personal preference really.

And I could name loads of good PS2 exclusive games.

You think Resi Evil is poor?! You think Zelda is poor?! You think Metroid is poor?! No, no and no. "It's all down to personal preference really" It sure is, and i'm giving my opinion.

What - I am not on about Cartoons/ Cartoon graphics. I was mearly stating that the majority of game although good are aimed towards the younger audience - cute platformers etc. No GTA and the like - that was all

They aren't aimed at the younger audience. Have you played Eternal Darkness? Have you played the Resi games? A child could not play Super Monkey Ball. It is too hard. Same with Pikmin. They aren't easy games. I own Megadrive, N64, Playstation, Dreamcast, Gamecube and Xbox. I also own GBA and Ds. Nintendo games aren't easy.

They aren't aimed at the younger audience. Have you played Eternal Darkness? Have you played the Resi games? A child could not play Super Monkey Ball. It is too hard. Same with Pikmin. They aren't easy games. I own Megadrive, N64, Playstation, Dreamcast, Gamecube and Xbox. I also own GBA and Ds. Nintendo games aren't easy.

1. I am a computer game programmer

2. I collect retro computers/consoles also - i own (in no order)

Atari 2600, Spectrum, C64, Amiga, Atari ST, Amega 32, NES, Super NES, Super Famicom (US SNES), N64, PS1, PS2, XBox, Gamecube, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, PSP, Atari Lynx, SEGA GEnesis, Sega MEGADrive, Mega Cd, Virtual Boy, GameGear, Intelivision, Colecovision, Dreamcast, Vic 20, Amstrad GX4000, Saturn, Atari 7800, Jaguar, Gameboy colour, GBA Sp, Microvision, Ngage, 3DO, CD-i, TurboGrafx norm/16, PC Engine, SG-1000 Mark III, Coleco Telstar, Fairchild Channel F

3. I have worked in the computer industry fo 9 years

4. The perameters (not for all) but alot of Nintendo games is based on the use of high definition colourful textures that would appeal to younger users as much as older. The consoles are also marketed in this way.

5. Wait until the Nintendo Revolution arrives next year for their first step into 'Adult' gaming.

and after that i have forgotten my point...

Atari 2600, Spectrum, C64, Amiga, Atari ST, Amega 32, NES, Super NES, Super Famicom (US SNES), N64, PS1, PS2, XBox, Gamecube, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, PSP, Atari Lynx, SEGA GEnesis, Sega MEGADrive, Mega Cd, Virtual Boy, GameGear, Intelivision, Colecovision, Dreamcast, Vic 20, Amstrad GX4000, Saturn, Atari 7800, Jaguar, Gameboy colour, GBA Sp, Microvision, Ngage, 3DO, CD-i, TurboGrafx norm/16, PC Engine, SG-1000 Mark III, Coleco Telstar, Fairchild Channel F

4. The perameters (not for all) but alot of Nintendo games is based on the use of high definition colourful textures that would appeal to younger users as much as older. The consoles are also marketed in this way.

5. Wait until the Nintendo Revolution arrives next year for their first step into 'Adult' gaming.

Well them points are quite useful for this particular argument. ;):):cool:

:smile: I'm not interested! Does that mean that i'm wrong to enjoy Nintendo games? I'm sure some Nintendo games to appeal to younger gamers as they are bright and colourful but they aren't aimed at kids and only kids. Why did you mention all those consoles? I mentioned them just to say that i have played many games (less than you maybe but it doesn't matter) and Nintendo games aren't easy. You can collect that pile of junk if you want but it doesn't mean that i am wrong and you are right.

Archived