Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Burnley Tommoroow

Just wondering if anyone knows the situation on buying tickets at the gate tommorow. I haven't been ab;e to buy a ticket yet but I look like a can go know so i was wondering if it is possible to get tickets on the gate as the OS has nothing on. any help?

Just wondering if anyone knows the situation on buying tickets at the gate tommorow. I haven't been ab;e to buy a ticket yet but I look like a can go know so i was wondering if it is possible to get tickets on the gate as the OS has nothing on. any help?

Yes mate, you can purchase tickets on the day. They have also waived the extra £3 they were going to charge for buying them on the day. So all being well you should get a ticket tomorrow no problems, for the same price as everyone else.

Yes mate, you can purchase tickets on the day. They have also waived the extra £3 they were going to charge for buying them on the day. So all being well you should get a ticket tomorrow no problems, for the same price as everyone else.

Cheers mate thanks for the help.

You going tommorow mate?

As Ric said

link

Not that you don't believe him ;)

Not going tomorrow mate, absolutely skint. Hopefully getting a few quid together for the Leeds shin-dig though in a few weeks.

Yeh Leeds will be more worth while the facilities are shocking at burnley if you aint been before

Archived