Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OzFox

Would you Bother?

Problem is, I love the football too much not to go - It's an addiction, I just can't get it out the system, despite it not being enjoyable or entertaining at present. I always have hope that everything will just click together and we'll start winning, or at least start playing some good football and doing better than we currently are.

Ben, don't confuse not enjoying the football with not supporting the team.

You must enjoy the experience of being a Leicester fan. I enjoy going down to Leicester and after the whole week of thinking about the match it actually happens. I enjoy sitting in my seat, cheering for the lads and watching the game. You might think it's weird but i enjoy it and i don't deserve abuse for saying that.

You must enjoy the experience of being a Leicester fan. I enjoy going down to Leicester and after the whole week of thinking about the match it actually happens. I enjoy sitting in my seat, cheering for the lads and watching the game. You might think it's weird but i enjoy it and i don't deserve abuse for saying that.

Of course you don't deserve abuse for your opinion, but that's not been the case. People have just challenged your opinion, wanting you to justify why watching Leicester is an enjoyable experience at the moment, when for a lot of people it isn't. I take on board what you're saying, and I'm glad you're happy with what you're seeing. I wish I was.

Don't go then! Just don't go. I enjoy going to see Leicester. They are the team i've supported all my life and i enjoy going to watch them every week. If people don't like it, don't go. If you are on here telling me that you don't enjoy it and you go tonight. Why? Stay in. Watch I'm A Celebrity.

I'm not going tonight. I may go on Saturday cos my mate's a Sheff Utd fan, but that's the only reason. I'm not a die-hard who'd go to great lengths to watch a game of football, for me there's more to life. Fair play to you if you enjoy watching Leicester play crap every week, you'll be in a minority though.

For me there's a limit to my 'dedication' as a fan - I have other things to worry about besides watching Leicester, and the tickets prices are too expensive for my liking, never mind the dross we're serving up at the moment.

Archived