Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OzFox

Would you Bother?

if you all moan about the team and dont enjoy watching then dont bother going, but let the guy have his opionion he enjoys going, as do i, he feels entertained, it aint always about winning and watching amazing football ya no, its about watching and cheering for your team!

:smile::smile: Well I'm glad someone is, city have atleast one satisfied customer! Myself, everytime I go I get bored and frustrated but the funny thing is that I keep going back for more!!!! :cry::cry:

same here I cant help but go matches as bad as things are at the moment i still find my self handing over cash at the ticket office which is likely to see us gain either no points or just 1!

I can't say I've found 2 away wins in a year entertaining. I can't say losing 1-0 to Burnley twice in a month was entertaining. I can't say witnessing only 16 goals in 18 games was entertaining. I can't say I found our negative 4-5-1 (Including two defensive midfielders) against Wolves entertaining. I can't say I find the front duo of MDV and Dublin entertaining. I can't say I've found us under Levein entertaining in general.

Don't get me wrong, I'll support the club whatever, but there is no way this season (and most of last season) has been entertaining. As Jase Hullcox said in another thread, where is the spark?

I really do hope Levein is a success, but it's hard to see beyond the current situation. We're 19 games in to the season and he still hasn't got a clue what his best starting 11 is. It's chop and change all the time, as he's more worried about the oppositon than anything else, which has been noted across a number of threads.

I wouldn't care about entertainment if we were actually winning games.

7 wins in the last 36 games under Levein.

That is abysmal relegation form.

I can't say I've found 2 away wins in a year entertaining. I can't say losing 1-0 to Burnley twice in a month was entertaining. I can't say witnessing only 16 goals in 18 games was entertaining. I can't say I found our negative 4-5-1 (Including two defensive midfielders) against Wolves entertaining. I can't say I find the front duo of MDV and Dublin entertaining. I can't say I've found us under Levein entertaining in general.

Don't get me wrong, I'll support the club whatever, but there is no way this season (and most of last season) has been entertaining. As Jase Hullcox said in another thread, where is the spark?

I really do hope Levein is a success, but it's hard to see beyond the current situation. We're 19 games in to the season and he still hasn't got a clue what his best starting 11 is. It's chop and change all the time, as he's more worried about the oppositon than anything else, which has been noted across a number of threads.

I wouldn't care about entertainment if we were actually winning games.

7 wins in the last 36 games under Levein.

That is abysmal relegation form.

That is a shocking statistic Scowy :cry: it really is.

I have no choice but to watch Leicester, I have a season ticket as do alot of other folk. Im sad to say entertainment is zilch at the mo but they will still get my support as they always have and always will, not that im happy though - far from it. Levein is tactically inept to say the least, im not in the Levein out camp just yet but some of his decisions leave me cold.

if you all moan about the team and dont enjoy watching then dont bother going, but let the guy have his opionion he enjoys going, as do i, he feels entertained, it aint always about winning and watching amazing football ya no, its about watching and cheering for your team!

You know what? I reckon you are spot on there Holly !

Go for it Oz Fox take your chances while you have them , go see the team you would never give up for another.

Ozfox said

You're a Leicester fan. You've followed the club through thick and thin since 1973. You've emigrated to Australia, but you're lucky enough to make it home three times a year and get to 8-10 games a season.

MadMick from Perth Australia said

You lucky B#@$#^rd 8 - 10 games a season. I get 3 - 4 games in and think I am doing well. That's a great effort Oz Fox.....do I know you?

I would love to watch LCFC play at any venue at any time. I am in love with this great club. I also love the passion everyone has for the club and love reading about what other fans think even though I don't agree with some of the views.

Yes its frustrating when not playing well. But its great when playing well. Thick or thin. You go because your passionate about the club and like a previous post said you wouldn't swoop it for anything. Wouldn't it be great if we never lost a game and could always guarantee a fantastic exciting game week in week out. We would love that wouldn't we!!!!! We are hurting very badly at the moment. Going from a club that had a new stadium built after a sustained period of success to bankrupt and the future very uncertain is hard for every one to take, even those die hards that support the club through thick and thin. I leave you with my thoughts, The future is all ours.

Oz Fox take every opportunity you possible get!!!!

SHOUT FOR THE TEAM

COME ON YOU FOXES

MadMick

OzFox - don't bother, you'll regret it afterwards.

Great post Scowy, how anyone can say watching Leicester is entertainment is beyond comprehension. BenFilbert - you must have low expectations/standards if you enjoy watching LCFC that much.

MadMick from Perth Australia said

You lucky B#@$#^rd 8 - 10 games a season. I get 3 - 4 games in and think I am doing well. That's a great effort Oz Fox.....do I know you?

Oz Fox take every opportunity you possible get!!!!

SHOUT FOR THE TEAM

COME ON YOU FOXES

MadMick

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh sod it..I suppose I'll have to go. The wife has become sort of a lucky talisman anyway-she's now seen four wins in a row! Sucked in like the rest of us.

MadMick....I'm lucky that I get to work in England a couple of times a year, hence the number of games I can get to. It's been a bit crazy but fun...nothing like a mad dash to Heathrow after a game to catch a flight to Australia. One minute you're sitting in the West Stand, 24 hours later and you're sitting in West Sydney. We must qualify for some sort of loyalty (stupidity?) award

Thank you. I really don't know why people have to be so rude. We'll enjoy it. Looks like it'll just be us 2 tonight.

OzFox - don't bother, you'll regret it afterwards.

Great post Scowy, how anyone can say watching Leicester is entertainment is beyond comprehension. BenFilbert - you must have low expectations/standards if you enjoy watching LCFC that much.

Don't go then! Just don't go. I enjoy going to see Leicester. They are the team i've supported all my life and i enjoy going to watch them every week. If people don't like it, don't go. If you are on here telling me that you don't enjoy it and you go tonight. Why? Stay in. Watch I'm A Celebrity.

Don't go then! Just don't go. I enjoy going to see Leicester. They are the team i've supported all my life and i enjoy going to watch them every week. If people don't like it, don't go. If you are on here telling me that you don't enjoy it and you go tonight. Why? Stay in. Watch I'm A Celebrity.

Problem is, I love the football too much not to go - It's an addiction, I just can't get it out the system, despite it not being enjoyable or entertaining at present. I always have hope that everything will just click together and we'll start winning, or at least start playing some good football and doing better than we currently are.

Ben, don't confuse not enjoying the football with not supporting the team.

Exactly, I'll be there regardless, even though I feel like I'm going through the motions at the moment. The thing that drives me on is the hope that it will all of a sudden 'click', and I would hate to miss that when it eventually, if at all, happens.

Archived