Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Crossy

Memorabilia Collection up for Sale.

Hi all, first ever post so forgive me if I've done anything wrong, shortly I'll have a fair amount of City Memorabilia collected from over the years up for removing  looking to move some of it on to another collector or someone who'd appreciate it as circumstances change (and I really need to fund a newer motorbike)😂

so Top of the list is a framed, complete title winning squad signed shirt by roughly 25+ players or so with COA and pictures of the extra players that have signed the shirt (Inler, Kante, Lloyd and Nathan Dyer and more, pretty sure I bumped into Walsh and Izzet too at one point), literally my prized possession and hate to see it go but needs must, I have a like 7-10cm square chunk of the turf dug up and set in resin with offical COA from the ground from the title winning season, 2 offical referee team sheets from the 2014/2015 season signed by both Brendan Rodgers, Nigel Pearson, the refs and assistant managers at the time, Limited edition Burleighs Gin and Gin Glass, handful of old badges, have a signed and sealed Machester United programme by Vardy's from his final 11th goal in 11 games, Match attack cards from the title winning season, some signed etc, sign photos of Vardy and Mahrez, Home and Away shirts with Gold champion arm badges and both printed "Champions 16" on the backs, all 3 Champions league group stage programs and ticket stubs to go with them, endless clap banners, scarfs, Signed Jamie Vardy Autobiography, Vardy Salted and Salt and victory crisps, looking for anybody interested or anybody who may know someone interested!😊 Have so many things/photos to take if there's any/enough interest I'll message people photos, just a shame I can't seem to upload them all to here due to the file size

Any questions welcome, thanks all!

Connor 

• 2 months later...