Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LoneWolf

Stop Start Refs...

Why cant they just get on with the game... really annoying when its whistle after whilstle... spoils the fun and flow of football.. when am playing i hate refs like that i cant get into the game i wonder if the players feel the same??

Why cant they just get on with the game... really annoying when its whistle after whilstle... spoils the fun and flow of football.. when am playing i hate refs like that i cant get into the game i wonder if the players feel the same??

yeh, you can't get stuck in at all. it's always good to have a ref that likes to see a good solid tackle, unfortunately they are getting rare. you just want to get on with enjoying yourself but they don't allow it.

yeh, you can't get stuck in at all. it's always good to have a ref that likes to see a good solid tackle, unfortunately they are getting rare. you just want to get on with enjoying yourself but they don't allow it.

Ref's standards on the whole has been poor, in all leagues and divisions. The fact that they are now full time, professional refs hasn't made alot of improvement. It's a tough job, but the thing that most teams, fans want is consistancy!!

Did anyone watch the west ham v man utd match? I thought the ref was brilliant. Really let the game flow and it helped make it a brilliant match. And he got no abuse because he was consistent in letting things flow, and only gave fouls for obvious fouls with no advantage. I only think 2 players got booked aswell, one of those was rooney in the last minute for a kick on a west ham player. Gabbidon I think?

Archived