Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CanadianFan

Wolves home 22nd April or Everton home 29th April

I’ve been a Leicester fan for over 50 years. Lived in Highfields, New Parks, Rusheymead, and East Goscote. I am visiting Leicester from Ontario, Canada, (where we have lived for many years), on the above dates. Ideally, I’d like to try and get tickets for both games for all 6 of us, including two grandkids who have never been to England before, but watch all Leicester’s games live on TV. I don’t think that is very likely, but I live in hope. 

If anyone can give me advice on how to get any tickets, or can actually provide a ticket it would be very much appreciated. 

It will be difficult to get six tickets because:

1) I suspect your not all members or even have a booking history

2) it's quite difficult to get 6 tickets together anyway

I would phone the ticket office and see what they can do.

Then I would pick one game, bite the bullet and buy much more expensive hospitality tickets. It costs a lot, lot more but guarantees that you're together in good seats, have a great time and for you it's a one off game as part of a trip. 

If you wanted one or two I'm sure someone on here would be able to sort you out but 6 is quite a lot.

Hope the actual football improves by then🤣🤣

42 minutes ago, 09bballer said:

It will be difficult to get six tickets because:

1) I suspect your not all members or even have a booking history

2) it's quite difficult to get 6 tickets together anyway

I would phone the ticket office and see what they can do.

Then I would pick one game, bite the bullet and buy much more expensive hospitality tickets. It costs a lot, lot more but guarantees that you're together in good seats, have a great time and for you it's a one off game as part of a trip. 

If you wanted one or two I'm sure someone on here would be able to sort you out but 6 is quite a lot.

Hope the actual football improves by then🤣🤣

Wouldn’t it be cheaper to just buy memberships rather than jumping to hospitality? If they still have family here they could all use that address to buy a UK membership. Both matches would reach all members.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

We can, and have, bought some international memberships, but they provide little probability of getting tickets. Apparently, we go into a “draw”. No idea how many tickets they have and the likelihood of success. I’d rather have a bit more confidence when we get on the plane . Hospitality is a great suggestion and I will certainly look into that  to see if anything works that is affordable.

In the meantime, someone else has already messaged me to say that he might be able to get a couple of tickets…which is great. I have zero expectation of getting 6 tickets together for both games and will be happy if any of us get tickets for any game….especially the grandkids.

I have a Canadian son-in-law who went down to the King Power a few years ago and watched an excellent game (when they used to do that sort of thing) and since then he is 100% Leicester and knows more about the injury situation and the stadium expansion than I do. Hahaha. Along with my daughter, who was born at the Leicester Infirmary, he shouts louder than I do when we score and moans louder than I do when Amartey screws up. 6 of us watch every Leicester game (and lots of others) every week.

On 20/01/2023 at 22:46, CanadianFan said:

I’ve been a Leicester fan for over 50 years. Lived in Highfields, New Parks, Rusheymead, and East Goscote. I am visiting Leicester from Ontario, Canada, (where we have lived for many years), on the above dates. Ideally, I’d like to try and get tickets for both games for all 6 of us, including two grandkids who have never been to England before, but watch all Leicester’s games live on TV. I don’t think that is very likely, but I live in hope. 

If anyone can give me advice on how to get any tickets, or can actually provide a ticket it would be very much appreciated. 

50% off memberships today which should help