Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

Upgrade Of A Members Ticket

Could anyone advise me on the following before I contact the club...

Myself and my son (Under 16) are both members, it's doubtful he can make the Liverpool game so is it possible that by contacting the club I could pay to upgrade his U16 member ticket to an adult one so my American GF could come as she will be over here for a visit?

If the general consensus is no from others on here then I won't even bother contacting the club.

Cheers.

I didn't think they'd do it, but it seems from the ticket FAQ's on the website that they do...

https://tickets.lcfc.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=usercontent/documents/html/generalfaqs.html (point 4)

Upgrading a Match Ticket
Concessionary Tickets can be upgraded for a maximum of four times throughout the season, however tickets cannot be downgraded at any point.

To upgrade tickets once the above has been actioned, please call the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1).

1 hour ago, Craig said:

I didn't think they'd do it, but it seems from the ticket FAQ's on the website that they do...

https://tickets.lcfc.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=usercontent/documents/html/generalfaqs.html (point 4)

Upgrading a Match Ticket
Concessionary Tickets can be upgraded for a maximum of four times throughout the season, however tickets cannot be downgraded at any point.

To upgrade tickets once the above has been actioned, please call the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1).

Cheers for that Craig. Didn't think to look on the Q&A page. :thumbup:

• Like 1