Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Martin mackenzie

Foxes fan kieron pugsley

Hey guys nice forum I am here too just humbly make you aware of kieron pugsley aged 47 a life long Leicester fan. A family man and everyone who knows him he is loved by. He tragically has been told he has Terminal cancer after a visit too a and e. He works in Nottingham for in off the post some may remember play by mail football fantasy games from match shoot etc in the 90s it's not a smaller community. We have raised 8000 pounds thus far for him and not only for any possible donations,. But would just like too make foxes fans aware of his situation the go fund page runs until June 2nd the priority is too get it too him sooner rather than later. Kind regards Martin 

Thanks everyone the donations continue too come in. Will make a massive difference too kieron and help him in his last few months. He's amazed so much has been risen. Currently in hospital but hopes too be home soon and spend some time with family and loved ones. Feel free too share the link on Facebook or WhatsApp etc 

Thanks Again 

Just an update as I no a few on here have contributed this far. Had over £8500 now raised for kieron. It will run until the 2nd of June, too allow some lads on the forum of the football fantasy company he works for too be paid. Some may of played it perhaps in off the post in Nottingham. I've also personally sorted out a few things with Leicester for him signed shirts etc. Obviously we want too give people who wish too donate even a pound a couple weeks too contribute but at the same time the priority must be kieron getting the funds asap given he's 3-6 months left. 

Hi Leicester fans,

Hope it's ok for me to post.

Lifelong Leicester City fan, Kieron Pugsley, has been told the devastating news that he has terminal cancer. It started off with pains in his stomach, he went to hospital and found out he had bowel cancer. He had an operation to remove a big part of his bowel. But unfortunately, the cancer has spread to his liver and stomach, and the doctors have told him it is terminal and inoperable. He probably has months to live, if he's lucky. He's still in hospital as we speak, as he's getting used to wearing a stoma bag. When he can use it efficiently, he will be able to come home and live out his final days amongst loved ones.

He's too young to be dying from this awful disease, but this is the hand he's been dealt, but I want to do something for the poor bloke.

Friends, family and customers of the business he works for have been donating on a JustGiving page that I set up for him.

Basically, we want to get as much money together as we can so he can have a last holiday with his wife, or tick things off on his bucket list.

If any fellow Leicester fans would like to donate even a few quid that would be fantastic, and massively appreciated. 

But also, I wondered if anyone knows anyone from the club? I'd really like to do something else for him, like a meet with the captain and maybe one or two other players, or a tour of the stadium, including having his photo taken with the Premier League and FA Cup trophies.

I know something like that would mean the world to him, and it would be precious memories for his wife and children to treasure.

Obviously, time is very important, so I will only leave the JustGiving page open for a week or two, before getting the funds to him. The link is at the bottom. As I say, anything at all would he hugely appreciated.

And if anybody knows anyone at the club, or can think of the best way of contacting them, please reply below.

Good luck for the rest of the season, I hope you manage to get away from relegation trouble!

Ellis