Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

PADDY McCARTHY

did he ever find a club? atleast he saved us 1 point last season against West Ham. together with Ian Walker ofcourse! although Paddy Mac was just infront of Dabz on that goalline and i think he tried to block it with his hands himself, good job Dabizas did it instead.

According to his website, he is now back in Greece, playing for Larisa, who are currently 7th in the Greek league.

please no thats just self centrered overpayed footballing twat of the highest degree. i dont believe paddy mac is that celf centred or at all overpayed. it'd be interested to see what he (or any LCFC player) feels from day to day, a bit like an online journal. never happen though they dont have time do they.

please no thats just self centrered overpayed footballing twat of the highest degree. i dont believe paddy mac is that celf centred or at all overpayed. it'd be interested to see what he (or any LCFC player) feels from day to day, a bit like an online journal. never happen though they dont have time do they.

Overpaid -> not yet

self-centred -> ehmm well... :P

Well, the captain's comment is supposed to provide an insight into what they think etc. Also, the interviews on lcfc are meant to address that aspect. What do you feel is missing exactly?

well i know the captains comment are meant to do that but if Tiatto is doing it he isnt playing regularly right now so cant give us a great insight, Kisnorbo isnt exactly a fans fave so i dont think he would do it and we dont have a definite club captain right now. i dont have LCFC world but i feel when the players are interviewed they are being put forward by the club and not doing it of there own accord. it would be nice for a player to take a bit of time out to keep us informed/up to date with exactly goes on at the club.

well i know the captains comment are meant to do that but if Tiatto is doing it he isnt playing regularly right now so cant give us a great insight, Kisnorbo isnt exactly a fans fave so i dont think he would do it and we dont have a definite club captain right now. i dont have LCFC world but i feel when the players are interviewed they are being put forward by the club and not doing it of there own accord. it would be nice for a player to take a bit of time out to keep us informed/up to date with exactly goes on at the club.

I see what you mean, but ... although Tiatto may not be playing regularly, he is still around the other players day in day out, training with them and able to get a feeling for what the mood is at any one time.

As to Kisnorbo, he loves doing this kind of thing, as can be seen here.

The players may often be put forward by the club (don't think this is always the case, as reporters probably ask to talk to certain players), but in a way it's nice to have comments by/interviews with them all, rather than just one of them, isn't it?

The players may often be put forward by the club (don't think this is always the case, as reporters probably ask to talk to certain players), but in a way it's nice to have comments by/interviews with them all, rather than just one of them, isn't it?

Indeed. All players should have the confidence to deal with the media.

Otherwise, they're not likely to be much use on the pitch!

Archived