Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The original post was hurriedly put together this morning so I could finish it before the match.  That's my excuse for the ridiculous statement that the Navigation canal was 'Leicestershire's first manmade waterway'.

 

Oh dear. I'm having a 'mare. Totally writing off the Roman Invasion and the Raw Dykes!

 

A spell in the sin bin for me.  No more threads about history, Enzo Maresca or Italian connectons for a while.

 

 

Posted
On 06/08/2023 at 20:28, kushiro said:

The original post was hurriedly put together this morning so I could finish it before the match.  That's my excuse for the ridiculous statement that the Navigation canal was 'Leicestershire's first manmade waterway'.

 

Oh dear. I'm having a 'mare. Totally writing off the Roman Invasion and the Raw Dykes!

 

A spell in the sin bin for me.  No more threads about history, Enzo Maresca or Italian connectons for a while.

 

 

One of the things I was hoping with the expansion of the stadium and the land alongside is better access to the  Raw Dykes, though I guess there's not much to see other than a big ditch!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...