Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
midtablethatsallwewilleverbe

Oh My Gosh

Does anybody think that he is actually good enough to get into the team?

I aint prepared to comment because i cant really (seriously) remember how good he was when he did play :ermm:

Well all I remember is him being substituted against Rotherham and Plymouth at home and coming on late up at Sheffield United to a chorus of boos from the United fans due to him deciding not to join them instead of us. To me, he had a bit of pace but lost the ball very easily and didn't seem to produce any decent final balls but I'm willing to give him another chance. In a way I hope he doesn't come back into the team and perform brilliantly because that may tempt CL into offering him a new contract which would probably be plagued with injuries once again.

Does anybody think that he is actually good enough to get into the team?

I aint prepared to comment because i cant really (seriously) remember how good he was when he did play :ermm:

I also, don't remember much of him!!! A couple of sub appearances and he didn't impress in my opinion.

He's got until the end of the season to earn his new contract, good luck to him, because I can't see city offering him a new contract with his injury record!!!

Archived