Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

whats the veiws on the 4-5-1 formation were playing? prediction for scores too?

I don't like the formation and unless it's played with two genuinely good attacking wide players, it's horribly defensive and makes for a poor spectacle.

Having said that, away at Reading with tired players, I can see the thinking behind it. I really would have put out a stronger side today though, because I think it's the kind of place where we'd do well - they'd actually come at us and the likes of smith/hume would thrive in the space that would create on the break.

Still, 5-4-1 in general gets the thumbs down. I'm glad we're not playing it every week.

I don't like the formation and unless it's played with two genuinely good attacking wide players, it's horribly defensive and makes for a poor spectacle.

Having said that, away at Reading with tired players, I can see the thinking behind it. I really would have put out a stronger side today though, because I think it's the kind of place where we'd do well - they'd actually come at us and the likes of smith/hume would thrive in the space that would create on the break.

Still, 5-4-1 in general gets the thumbs down. I'm glad we're not playing it every week.

lol yer, the scorers at arsenal were as follow:

D Bergkamp 6

J Reyes 12

T Henry 36

T Henry (pen) 42

Bergkamp playing to earn a dream move to the club he supported as a boy, Leicester City?

About as likely as another rumour I heard from a bit back about us signing another Dutch legend.

lol, who said that! a bit wishful arent they lol. so hows the day been for tph, to the bookeis then down the pub?

Archived