Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Levein On Reading Defeat

If you're enjoying the football being served up under Levein, you go right ahead and watch them.

This forum would be boring if everyone agreed on everything and thought Leicester City Football Club is in a healthy and rosy state.

The fact is we're not. Fans who complain are showing that this level of performance is not acceptable. Voicing concerns and questioning the management is part and parcel of football.

I don't think anyone enjoys seeing Leicester lose. Nevertheless, there will always be many people who will go and see City play regardless of how well they are playing.

I also don't think many posters think the current league position is either "healthy" or "rosy" as you put it.

Louise actually said she enjoyed watching football, by which I assume she means going to a match for the sake of it. You've stated (elsewhere) that you prefer to go to watch City when they play well and win. You've both got the prerogative to do those things, but don't twist round what people say.

I think the forum has become a bit dull over the last couple of weeks. A small number of posters with some time off work/college/whatever are playing the same record over and over again, literally repeating themselves ad nauseam on certain topics.

Archived