Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

cant take it anymore

I have said in numerous posts now I think he should go, he looks like he is out of ideas, still doesnt know his best team and is tactically inept. If he stays I think he should be given full support in transfer window and be given until summer for next review, what I defenitly dont want is the board deciding to get rid in spring giving the replacement no transfer window and too little games to make a difference.

Ok, I hadn't read your posts in other threads until after I asked.

Aren't you happy with his signings? Yes, he's bought a few that shouldn't be on a pitch but most of them.....

Aren't you happy with the reduction in the wage bill?

Aren't you happy that he got rid of all the crap? Pressman, Gillespie, Keown, Stewart, Heath, Scowcroft, Dabizas, Makin, Benjamin, Blake..... rubbish!

Aren't you happy with the much improved performances on the pitch?

People act like this is an achievement.

I beg to differ. It would be an achievement if the wage bill had been reduced but results had been unaffected. He didn't even have to do much work to lower the wage bill, four or five players who were out of contract and on decent money were simply released. In their place, he's brought in players who just aren't doing as well as their predecessors.

In short, anyone could have done what Levein has done.

Archived