Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

cant take it anymore

i really cant take it anymore! i (and many others) spend all this money going to all home and away games, all the travelling, and beleive me after losing travelling alone is very boring, why do i keep doing it to myself???

i am starting to give up completly, and i have been optimistic thinking it might all change around but now i am starting to think why did i ever beleive, i really want us to do well and i want levein to prove everyone who hates him wrong, but i cant see it anymore! so many of the players out there tonight were passionless and dont deserve to wear the leicester kit!

and i dont get it we were playing the top of the league and levein puts out a pretty crap team imo, 4-5-1 seriously we were lookin to be battered, de vries on his own please!!! hamill sorry he really aint good enough, hughes has moments of decency, williams another good performance, joey another gr8 game feel sorry for him clearly like the fans he cannot take anymore as he looks more and more depressed at every game, sylla only tries when it suits him, and the back four tonight i thought played pretty well, maybury and mcarthy showing atleast some passion, and douglas please remove yourself from the goal and tell henderson he needs to do the job!!!!!

there was a guy tonight sat a few rows infront of me he had come all the way from newcastle to watch the game, dedication or what, and he had to watch aload of sh!te!

levein needs to realise he has to do some serious motivating in that team otherwise he will be out!

the only good thing that came from tonight was i found £30 in a car park of a pub!! :D

lets hope saturday may bring some joy and we might all finally have something to cheer about!!!

I thought Joey was extremely poor tonight, I hardly noticed he was on the pitch until he scythed down Sidwell with about 20 minutes left. Agree with your assessments of Hughes, Hammill & Williams though.

Felt sorry for MdV tonight, one of the few players who played well and genuinely gave his all for the cause.

i really cant take it anymore! i (and many others) spend all this money going to all home and away games, all the travelling, and beleive me after losing travelling alone is very boring, why do i keep doing it to myself???

i am starting to give up completly, and i have been optimistic thinking it might all change around but now i am starting to think why did i ever beleive, i really want us to do well and i want levein to prove everyone who hates him wrong, but i cant see it anymore! so many of the players out there tonight were passionless and dont deserve to wear the leicester kit!

and i dont get it we were playing the top of the league and levein puts out a pretty crap team imo, 4-5-1 seriously we were lookin to be battered, de vries on his own please!!! hamill sorry he really aint good enough, hughes has moments of decency, williams another good performance, joey another gr8 game feel sorry for him clearly like the fans he cannot take anymore as he looks more and more depressed at every game, sylla only tries when it suits him, and the back four tonight i thought played pretty well, maybury and mcarthy showing atleast some passion, and douglas please remove yourself from the goal and tell henderson he needs to do the job!!!!!

there was a guy tonight sat a few rows infront of me he had come all the way from newcastle to watch the game, dedication or what, and he had to watch aload of sh!te!

levein needs to realise he has to do some serious motivating in that team otherwise he will be out!

the only good thing that came from tonight was i found £30 in a car park of a pub!! :D

lets hope saturday may bring some joy and we might all finally have something to cheer about!!!

Stupidity :smile: prob posts on here :whistle:

I feel sorry for all of you that went down there tonight, and I feel sorry for everyone who follows Leicester City away on a regular basis. One away league win in 2005, absolutely pathetic.

In some ways I'm lucky that I'm too busy this season to go to as many away games as before, I don't have to endure this pile of crap evey other week. Fans who travel all this distance, spend all this time and money, deserve better than this.

Levein should be ashamed of himself and his away record (amongst other things), because it's a massive kick in the teeth to the fans.

:mad:Thats it, I can't take anymore, It'd just cost me nearly £150 to go to Reading and watch this load of CRAP, we're hopeless, Leaderless and motorvationless and hopefully soon to be managerless!! The sooner he go's the better.

We'er going DOWN and who knows never to come back, those who think not better look at our fanances.

No money, No hope.

Sorry but thats how I feel and unless thing change even those of you with blue tinted glasses will one day wake up and smell the coffee, but by then it will be to late.

Time is running out for Levein now I feel. Although I only heard a couple of "Levein outs" at tonight's match, there were a few people voicing their anger towards the players at the final whistle when some of them came over to clap. I've been totally behind Levein but tonight he seemed to lose it. It's not all his fault, some of the players are clueless but the point is Levein brought in the majority of these players. Half a season gone and the players are still playing like strangers instead of a team. It does make me wonder, what have they been doing in training? If we don't win one of the next two games then Levein has seriously got to consider his position.

I'm getting more depressed by the day, i used to look forward to going to matches, reading all the goings on at the club, but now it's just the same old same old, something really needs to be sorted out

What makes it worse is norwich have now hit some form and starting to find their way again and palace are rising up the table also, both of these games would be diffilcult under normal circumstances but judging on recent results 1 point would be more then I expect I am afraid, I am expecting 2 defeats.

Dont give up on them! You cant desert a sinking ship now, you decided to support Leicester City so you can damn well take the rough with the smooth. Get your arses down to the Walkers on Saturday and support them like youve never supported them before. They need us now more than ever :sick: but its true!

That sounded a bit patronising but you get where im coming from.

Well my little village up North is snowed in so I used it as an excuse not to go. Instead we pooled the money we would have spent on travel and staying over and drank Moet all night.

Have to say it was a very pleasurable evening and I didn't even know what the score was until after midnight. I could get used to it.

I'm fed up of spending so much money week in week out on something that is just pissing me off.

Well my little village up North is snowed in so I used it as an excuse not to go. Instead we pooled the money we would have spent on travel and staying over and drank Moet all night.

Have to say it was a very pleasurable evening and I didn't even know what the score was until after midnight. I could get used to it.

I'm fed up of spending so much money week in week out on something that is just pissing me off.

Sounds like you made a wise decision.

Said with real passion Holly - the same passion we all feel for our club. It has gone beyond CL out or not. Somebody somewhere needs to show some leadership and do something before we end up with the Fo&£$%t.

I reckon Holly speaks for most loyal supporters who may well have been a bit "fence sitting" or undecided, but were still prepared to give Levein a chance.

Lets face it, I will only say this once by the way as everyone seems to say the same thing in every post!

Look at the squad of youth and flair and skill that we have, as good if not Better than ANY in this league, and I dont care if you pick on a few lame ducks etc, they are still a decent young team... they lack ONE THING!

Motivation!

One source of that.........nuff said!! :ph34r:

John Barber said on radio last night, that when he spoke to Craig Levin at the training ground in the week. Levin said " HE STILL DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HIS BEST TEAM IS". Jeez it's half way throught the season and to be thinking that is p**s poor from my point of view. Some manager he must be??? No wonder the players dont know what to do, as every game they line up alongside someone different. Never think that the club is too big for relegation. Most of these players have never been in that position before, where as the clubs below us have, and most of their players know what it's about scrapping for their lives. Their that's my two penneth worth.........

Dont give up on them! You cant desert a sinking ship now, you decided to support Leicester City so you can damn well take the rough with the smooth. Get your arses down to the Walkers on Saturday and support them like youve never supported them before. They need us now more than ever :sick: but its true!

That sounded a bit patronising but you get where im coming from.

I will support leics for life I am no glory supporter, I obviously hope my predictions are wrong, but my head and heart disagree with each other :(

I have said in numerous posts now I think he should go, he looks like he is out of ideas, still doesnt know his best team and is tactically inept. If he stays I think he should be given full support in transfer window and be given until summer for next review, what I defenitly dont want is the board deciding to get rid in spring giving the replacement no transfer window and too little games to make a difference.

I have said in numerous posts now I think he should go, he looks like he is out of ideas, still doesnt know his best team and is tactically inept. If he stays I think he should be given full support in transfer window and be given until summer for next review, what I defenitly dont want is the board deciding to get rid in spring giving the replacement no transfer window and too little games to make a difference.

The summer is to late !

No way will he change over night. He has done sh*t upto now and will continue to do sh*t if left to manage our club

The summer is to late !

No way will he change over night. He has done sh*t upto now and will continue to do sh*t if left to manage our club

Aren't you happy with his signings? Yes, he's bought a few that shouldn't be on a pitch but most of them.....

Aren't you happy with the reduction in the wage bill?

Aren't you happy that he got rid of all the crap? Pressman, Gillespie, Keown, Stewart, Heath, Scowcroft, Dabizas, Makin, Benjamin, Blake..... rubbish!

Aren't you happy with the much improved performances on the pitch?

Archived