Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
george_holmes

Pub Before Palace?

I'd sugest nearer the ground i wouldn't of thought i'd be pissed after 2 hours of drinking but it will be easier for you to stumble to the ground. we could do abit of a pub crawl on the way to the ground. Opposite Thornton Heath Railway Station there is a Wetherspoons pub, popular with both home and away supporters. It is about a 15 minute walk from here to the ground (as you come out of the pub turn right and follow the other fans). There are plenty of Kebab & Chip shops available on the route to the ground

Two Brewers - Gloucester Road

Clifton Arms Clifton Road

The Alliance - Station Road

I'd sugest nearer the ground i wouldn't of thought i'd be pissed after 2 hours of drinking but it will be easier for you to stumble to the ground. we could do abit of a pub crawl on the way to the ground. Opposite Thornton Heath Railway Station there is a Wetherspoons pub, popular with both home and away supporters. It is about a 15 minute walk from here to the ground (as you come out of the pub turn right and follow the other fans). There are plenty of Kebab & Chip shops available on the route to the ground

Two Brewers - Gloucester Road

Clifton Arms Clifton Road

The Alliance - Station Road

You've got it all sussed :thumbup:

Archived