Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
10 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Having just looked through the stats for our previous stay in League one, there's many shining examples that we could do with right now. So I got to thinking,

 

Who could be an unlikely hero this season?

 

I say unlikely because I don't see anyone right now, but I'm not going to say that someone couldn't be the firebrand we need.

 

I'll start with Sammy Braybrooke. Time to make his mark at home.

Looks already that Alves is ready to step up 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...