Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walsh5

That banner picture

I know times are hard but is it a great idea to have a picture of a guy who has just left, decked out in relegation garb?

Also couldn't you have found a picture of Lineker wearing 'native' kit rather than something he threw on years later in a testimonial? Especially since the kit in question is of p*ss poor quality, being cut in the wrong shape around the neck (hence all those creases radiating out from the bottom of the V)

I know times are hard but is it a great idea to have a picture of a guy who has just left, decked out in relegation garb?

Are you a Leicester fan???

Muzzy is a legend and how can you sya he's decked out in a relegation garb?

He stayed with us last time and 1 of the most loyal players we've ver had. If your gonna come on here slagging him I'd I think you better buck your ideas up if your gonna want to gain respect on here.

There is another thread here with a questionniare, one of the questions is 'name your all time City XI' and I have him in there.

I'm sorry but the last 12 months leave me with a really sick taste in the mouth. Not Muzzy's fault but after all the good times he has given us there are better pictures of him we could look at.

You think you can do better go ahead and do one. Why have muzzy? because he is a legend like walsh, like claridge!! Lineker is in that kit cus thats the picture i was given.... plus does it actually matter!!!!

No doubt you are a serial moaner, moaning about all the signings we make and whatever the manager does!!!

Archived