Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

This SHOULD be that turning point...

Hopefully not another false-down fellow Foxes, and Levein isn't safe in his job yet, but it felt to special to see us win and FOR ONCE to see Levein cheer at the end.

WE CAN DO IT FOXES and COME ON we need to get them results to stay up.

For once, I feel that this is THE RESULT to turn our season around !! Spurs ARE BETTER than anyone in our League so come on !! :thumbup:

Hopefully not another false-down fellow Foxes, and Levein isn't safe in his job yet, but it felt to special to see us win and FOR ONCE to see Levein cheer at the end.

WE CAN DO IT FOXES and COME ON we need to get them results to stay up.

For once, I feel that this is THE RESULT to turn our season around !! Spurs ARE BETTER than anyone in our League so come on !! :thumbup:

Yeah I have a different feel about tonight compared to when we beat Sheff Utd a few weeks ago, I keep comparing tonight to the Sheff Utd game but I just hope the games after don't turn out like the games following the Sheff Utd game.

How many times have we said this might be he turning point (Sheff Utd comes into mind :ermm:)and it hasnt been, but yeh i think we played brilliantley tonight and this very well might be the turning point for us.

Lets just hope we can take this win into the game on Saturday because it will be a big hard game againts sheff wed and one we must win.

It must be this time - heads have been down for so long and confidence so low despite having quality players. If we can't take confidence and self belief out of this there is something even more wrong than I thought.

Plus CL might have finally found his best team - I'm a fan of Hume and Gerbrand and excited by Shehan and Wesolowski but how can you consider playing any of them after that?

Archived