Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Barwell

How?

It's still yet to sink in that we won. Because we didn't play any better than we do in the league. I think the one thing that came across was that the players had more confidence in what they were doing & in each other, and that lead to some good play. Let's hope we can carry this confidence through in to the league & climb that bloody table

HERE WE GOOO, ROCKING ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!![/color]

It's still yet to sink in that we won. Because we didn't play any better than we do in the league. I think the one thing that came across was that the players had more confidence in what they were doing & in each other, and that lead to some good play. Let's hope we can carry this confidence through in to the league & climb that bloody table

HERE WE GOOO, ROCKING ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!![/color]

Lack of pressure!!! It's as simple as that.

People who want to boo Levein and the players need to look at themselves. It only makes things worse!!

People who want to boo Levein and the players need to look at themselves. It only makes things worse!!

Totally right, hopefully this will get those fans to shut up & turn up again. Looking at that survey should Levein go 76% have answered no, i wonder if it would have been that before the game. Levein did everything right today, held Tottenham at the start, recognised when things needed to be changed & he deserves as much credit as any player tonight. Onwards & upwards from here

Mmm. I'm glad the club decided to play that at the end while the cameras rolled. Didn't make the City fans look like a load of slack-jawed yokels at the village line-dance, did it?

Yep... oh well.

2-0 and you fooked it up!

Totally right, hopefully this will get those fans to shut up & turn up again. Looking at that survey should Levein go 76% have answered no, i wonder if it would have been that before the game. Levein did everything right today, held Tottenham at the start, recognised when things needed to be changed & he deserves as much credit as any player tonight. Onwards & upwards from here

I hope those who are quick to slag off Levein are as quick to give credit.

Archived