Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Are You Going to Sheffield?

There is also road parking outside my house for a cost of £30! Only half an hours walk to the stadium, 45 mins walk back (its uphill), not only do you get to enjoy a good day out but your car is on a street where there has only been 5 or 6 car burglaries so far this academic year and also you get to view the scenery of the north of Sheffield and view it's industrial heritage. All of this for £30. Don't miss out! Thanks for your time.

cheers F_T i hadnt heard of any parking near the ground but this will do me great. do you have any info on it weather it fills up early or anything? i am leaving Syston at 12 midday so should arrive at Hillsborough between 1:30 and 2. will i be able to get into this car park or is it quite small?

cheers F_T i hadnt heard of any parking near the ground but this will do me great. do you have any info on it weather it fills up early or anything? i am leaving Syston at 12 midday so should arrive at Hillsborough between 1:30 and 2. will i be able to get into this car park or is it quite small?

Sorry don't know on timings - hope you have e-mailed us for exact location

Archived