Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walkers Wonderkid

exact problem

i also gave levein 1 more chance after the spurs game, but since then i have asked peeps what EXACTLY is he doing wrong because levein can only do so much, its up to the players to perform on the pitch im not saying that atm i dont want him out but wat is it about him that we despise so much???

for me its the team he plays and where he plays them!!!!

i would like to know what he does on the training ground.

i also gave levein 1 more chance after the spurs game, but since then i have asked peeps what EXACTLY is he doing wrong because levein can only do so much, its up to the players to perform on the pitch im not saying that atm i dont want him out but wat is it about him that we despise so much???

for me its the team he plays and where he plays them!!!!

i would like to know what he does on the training ground.

Practises his favourite excuses and drills the players in what to say to the OS after the game.

Signing players like Kisnorbo is what i hate about him and his negative approach to games that we should just go for instead of taking the lead and sitting back

Signing players like Kisnorbo is what i hate about him and his negative approach to games that we should just go for instead of taking the lead and sitting back

It was so pathetic and so predictable. Trouble is Sturrock saw it coming and trumped him.

Archived