Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

QPR

Tickets now on sale to priority 1 STH's. We've only got the upper tier. I was the first person to buy any tickets for this game, that was at 4.10pm today. :(

I've only ever used the Tube to get to Loftus Road, getting off at Shepherd's Bush station, and walking past Television Centre. :thumbup:

As it's midweek, I think it'll be one for the car. :mad:

Tickets now on sale to priority 1 STH's. We've only got the upper tier. I was the first person to buy any tickets for this game, that was at 4.10pm today. :(

I've only ever used the Tube to get to Loftus Road, getting off at Shepherd's Bush station, and walking past Television Centre. :thumbup:

As it's midweek, I think it'll be one for the car. :mad:

You might have been the first person coz it doesnt seem to have been announced on the official site....when i checked at about 2pm anyway.

Just out of interest, its 8 away games before you're season ticket priority goes up isnt it? Ive done 10 games now i think so do I have to ask for a new priority card or does it kick in from next season?

Train Times

OUTWARD JOURNEY

Leicester to London

Outward Journey on Tue 31 Jan 2006

Option 1 2 3 4 5

Depart 14:35 15:00 15:05 15:30 15:35

Arrive 16:04 16:15 16:34 16:45 17:04

Duration 1:29 1:15 1:29 1:15 1:29

INWARD JOURNEY

Option 1

Depart 23:15

Arrive 01:05

Duration 1:50

£12 Adult Return

Just out of interest, its 8 away games before you're season ticket priority goes up isnt it? Ive done 10 games now i think so do I have to ask for a new priority card or does it kick in from next season?

It'll be next season when your priority changes.

Im off work that week...

So Im gonna try and get some mates to come with me , but I dont know If they're willing to pay the money too watch this shite :ph34r:

Might aswell get a hotel booked then and get pissed up :thumbup:

Archived