Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Which would you prefer.

42 members have voted

1. 1. Choose - Adams or Levein?

• Adams
    • Levein

Levein everytime.

Adams didn't have a clue from the minute we got promoted. He thought experience was the answer (he still does) yet it failed miserabley.

Levein has sorted this club out in terms of finances, the future, contracts etc. It's just results haven't gone well and he hasn't the footballing management skills to get us out of it.

If Adams was still manager I think we'd be in an even worse position.

I'm not going to vote as it's a bit pointless.

Had we had this poll when Adams was here 98% would of voted for Levein.

Isn't hindsight great.

Agree with these completely, as i said earlier you can't judge a manager purely on the 90 minutes, that's what we did with Micky, and that's why he was under as much pressure as he was.

This makes me laugh really, it's like the Scowcroft thread on general chat

People say that time soothes...

With a lot of people on here it seems that time doesn't sooth, it merely makes them forget

Micky got us promoted, and at that peak of his time here, did great things, but following that, he became a poor poor manager (as was Scowcroft an awful player). Just because it was a year or so ago, people seem to forget and look back to think it wasn't actually that bad, but it was! Otherwise, why were 99% of people calling for his head?

L444ry, in Micky's last season with us, compared to Leveins year this year, he did nothing. Bringing through the youth is more than doing nothing, even if it doesn't win you points, its more of an attempt to improve than signing the likes of Scott Gemmil (yes, remember that joker and a few others) on 3 month contracts? Micky wasn't winning matches, nor is Levein, so i fail to see how he is better

Levein has sorted this club out in terms of finances, the future, contracts etc. It's just results haven't gone well and he hasn't the footballing management skills to get us out of it.

Explain how probable relegation to the third division is "sorting out the future".

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Archived