Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Royston.

Does anybody still think Levein is the man for the job?

Now is as good a time as any to say my bit about Levein.

Clearly we would be better off without him. I'm tired of the same tactics every week where Levein must keep his fingers crossed that the opposition succumb to our long ball game.

All his investment in youth will count for sh1t when we are relegated and have to let go of all our best players.

It is a real insult that the board are still paying him to manage us.

i wouldnt say that he is the man for the job, but at this time i think sacking him is the wrong way to go

I agree its too late to change it now,

I was just looking at the stats for yesterdays game we had over 20 shots and over 10 of them on target but only 1 goal....... With this sort of ratio he HAS to go for not giving Hume and others the chance to shine....

I agree its too late to change it now,

I was just looking at the stats for yesterdays game we had over 20 shots and over 10 of them on target but only 1 goal....... With this sort of ratio he HAS to go for not giving Hume and others the chance to shine....

we did not have 10 shots on target, there keeper had two saves to make, those stats are lcfc propaganda!

This is my first post, so let me off if i'm covering old ground.

It has been clear for sometime that Levein is not the man for the job. Tired long ball tactics that do not play to our strengths coupled witha complete lack of motivation and passion have led us to out current predicament.

I disagree that it's too late for changing the manager. If a new man came in and boosted the players for five games it could be good enough to get us away from the relegation zone. With Levein in charge there seems to be no sign of any improvement. Looking at previous performances it is difficult to see where the next win is coming from.

One major concern of mine are CL's post match comments, he's clearly watching a different game to me. I could not see any positives from yesterday, apart from Fryatts goal (I sit in line with that goal and it was easily over the line). He also said that 'teams cannot continue to score form 30 yards againat us'. If this is his strategy to improve things it's a sorry state of affairs, this 'wait and see and hope for the best' attitude will get us relegated.

I do think that CL's long term aim of a younger squad is the way to go, but I don't think he has the ability to follow it through.

Give someone anyone a go before it's too late.

Archived