davieG Posted 19 July 2004 Posted 19 July 2004 McAteer has signed for Tranmere, he obviously didn't think he was good enough for us - thank you . Sinclair joining Forest ? should look good at CB alongside Rogers and Impey, now where have I seen that before :?: .
Guest Guest Posted 19 July 2004 Posted 19 July 2004 You saw it in a side that won promotion to the Premier League..........
davieG Posted 19 July 2004 Author Posted 19 July 2004 Yeh, carried by a lot of better players and not good enough to keep them there.
Ricey Posted 19 July 2004 Posted 19 July 2004 Micky said Premiership and Championship clubs were fighting for McAteer's signature! What a load of Paul Mace rubbish! Forest is just Sinclair's level, he'll do well there.
Scow Posted 19 July 2004 Posted 19 July 2004 Micky said Premiership and Championship clubs were fighting for McAteer's signature! What a load of Paul Mace rubbish!Forest is just Sinclair's level, he'll do well there. I know, I laughed about that, especially the Premiership claim! :: Evidently, Division 2 must be his level. Alot of Sunderland fans didn't think he was good for this level anymore........ As for Sinclair - Well, all I can say is good luck....I think both parties need it....
Ash Posted 19 July 2004 Posted 19 July 2004 Im happy for Sinclair because he has found another club(Shame its Forest) & McAteer what a **** , rejects us and join shit Tranmere in league 1 , That makes sense
Wellman Posted 19 July 2004 Posted 19 July 2004 on skysports it says sinclair has gone to BRENTFORD!!!!! Go and have a look if you dont beleive me
Scow Posted 19 July 2004 Posted 19 July 2004 on skysports it says sinclair has gone to BRENTFORD!!!!! Go and have a look if you dont beleive me I think he's training with Brentford.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.