Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox 4 Life

Mawene to Wolves

At the end of the day none of us are the manager of Leicester City or have ever managed at any sort of level. Championship Manger does not count!

I am not saying that Mickey always makes the right decisions but he is the manager and I believe that he is still one of the best managers around in the Championship. Remember he inherited a squad in turmoil and a club in financial shit. He inherited a load of players who got us relegated and has never had the money to build his own team yet.

Would some of you prefer Taylor back?

It is still going to take many years for the club to get back on its feet financially and patience will be required. I went to the Barnsley match and Mawene was poor. We have no idea what his demands would have been. Remember Derby released him for a reason.

It is still going to take many years for the club to get back on its feet financially and patience will be required. I went to the Barnsley match and Mawene was poor.

So were alot of players that day apparently, especially Heath.....

But he's only on trial at Wolves so Dave Jones must be a twat too, if he's that good, somebody would have signed him.

The great thing about football is that you can have such differing views on matters but some people need to look through your posts and see how many times you've actually said anything good about the club.

As for Wilcox and Pressman, give them a chance. People argue that they don't like the precious Tommy Wright or Mawene being judged on a couple of games but condemn these two to hell before they've pulled a shirt on. (Granted KP's might take a bit more pulling)

Against Barnsley, Wilcox showed some touches of real class and worked well with Tiatto and Williams. Pressman who is only going to be second string maybe should have got the first goal but pulled off a world class save afterwards.

Now I don't want to judge people wholly on one game but they showed in spells that they have some talent and can do it. Mawene did not. Ash, he didn't make one pass of note and defensive headers were weak and constantly directed to opposition players. After the mistakes that Mickey made with Hignett and Howey he now uses the chance to give a trial to people he's not entirely sure of and lo and behold he's wrong. Seems that Mickey is damned if he does and damned if he don't. In some eyes he will never be good enough.

Hignett used to be one of my favourite players in the past, he was majestic. When Mickey signed him i hailed his arrival and he turned out to be a complete muppet for us. People make errors of judgement.

At least he didn't sign another Junior Lewis that we were left paying for three years, where they've turned out to be shite, they've been released.

I also thought that Les might be coming along for the ride but he was superb.

Nobody complains about that.

Some tossers will be signed on and some quality will slip through the net, it happens at all clubs, let's all get behind the club for gods sake.

Archived