Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox 4 Life

Mawene to Wolves

Guest Guest

It's not Wolve over us

MA decided he wasn't good enough (after his shambles against Barnsley) so he's free to go anywhere he wants

Guest Guest

He's played in a couple of the pre-season games in Finland, and again on Saturday

And he has been seen in training

Not good enough

He's played in a couple of the pre-season games in Finland, and again on Saturday

And he has been seen in training

Not good enough

Those friendlies were against poor opposition on poor pitches alongside unfit players, I'd of given him at lease another 2 friendlies to judge him.

Guest Guest

Ask any Derby fan about him and they will tell you he looks great, can play football, but regularly puts his team in the poo by making stupid blunders and mistakes. And that's exactly what he looked like on Saturday

But he's young, so of course we must go and sign him up immediately regardless of the fact that Micky and Corky have been working with him for two weeks and don't think he's good enough

As I said in another thread, I've seen him about 3 or 4 times for Derby in competitive matches, and he's always impressed me. We'll see what happens, but I thought he would be a very decent squad player for us.......

Guest Guest

Yeah Micky, you're such a twat

Fancy not signing some player who you have seen and assessed as being not good enough for our squad this season

Fancy not handcuffing Connolly to a chair until he signs, despite the fact that he and his agent are perfectly entitled to consider the very good offers he has been made by both clubs

God, you're rubbish Adams

FFS people Mawene was obviously not right for us.

Get off Mickey's case, he's paid to make the decisions, we didn't witness his contribution to training or his performance in Finland.

Mickey and Corky did.

If this bloke was so fupping good, he'd have been snapped up on a pre contract deal elsewhere, not taken on trial.

Yeah he was Derby's player of the year last year but what does that indicate? nothing other than he was good in a sh1te team.

Exactly why do you think Mawene would have been good for us Ash?

He seems alot more controlled than any other centre backs we have , Also he can actually PASS a ball unlike Heath HOOF all the time and that can piss me off alot of the time ! He also seems calm under pressure which is good , unlike Dabizas <_<

He seems alot more controlled than any other centre backs we have , Also he can actually PASS a ball unlike Heath HOOF all the time and that can piss me off alot of the time ! He also seems calm under pressure which is good , unlike Dabizas <_<

agree, and he sign wilcox, pressman, hignett, howey, priet etc without a trial!

He seems alot more controlled than any other centre backs we have , Also he can actually PASS a ball unlike Heath HOOF all the time and that can piss me off alot of the time !

That explains why he "wasnt for us"

I think he heard Wolves were interested and he went off to them. And we just got told he wasnt for us. :angry:

Archived