Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shipman Out

Will board sack Levein?

Do you think the board will sack Levein before weekend?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Not whether you would sack, but if you think he will be sacked

• Yes - he will be sacked by the board
    • No - board will not make decision
    • He will resign
    • I dont think its an issue

How much compensation will they have to pay out if he is given the boot? I should imagine it would be a fair bit. I dont think he will resign because he is so arrogant, i really dont think he cares about the team or the club what so ever. I think he came to leicester as he see's us as one of those yo-yo clubs, with the plan being get us promoted and look half decent then possibly get relegated and look valiant - therefore putting himself in the premiership manager shop window - reducing us to just a spring board to bigger things. What a pr*ck! :mad:

How much compensation will they have to pay out if he is given the boot? I should imagine it would be a fair bit. I dont think he will resign because he is so arrogant, i really dont think he cares about the team or the club what so ever. I think he came to leicester as he see's us as one of those yo-yo clubs, with the plan being get us promoted and look half decent then possibly get relegated and look valiant - therefore putting himself in the premiership manager shop window - reducing us to just a spring board to bigger things. What a pr*ck! :mad:

£400-500K

£400-500K

it seems madness that we should have to pay compo to someone who has consistently failed to deliver in their job. If any of us were such a pile of shite at work we'd just get the boot whereas football managers are rewarded for under-achievement with massive pay-offs. But that's life, eh :rolleyes:

it seems madness that we should have to pay compo to someone who has consistently failed to deliver in their job. If any of us were such a pile of shite at work we'd just get the boot whereas football managers are rewarded for under-achievement with massive pay-offs. But that's life, eh :rolleyes:

Good point, but seriously whats the cost of going down - tv deals, sponsership, attendances, merchandise etc.

Good point, but seriously whats the cost of going down - tv deals, sponsership, attendances, merchandise etc.

Thing is how hard would relegation really hit us? Would we see another 'going into administration' scenario or have the board learnt financial lessons from before. If we do go into administration there is that rule of automatically deducting points. Duno bout anyone else but im getting VERY worried.

Thing is how hard would relegation really hit us? Would we see another 'going into administration' scenario or have the board learnt financial lessons from before. If we do go into administration there is that rule of automatically deducting points. Duno bout anyone else but im getting VERY worried.

Would love to know the loss if we are to go down - anyone know what losses Forest made?

I think we'll be financially covered if we go down because I cant see there being that much difference in revenue from TV money in league one to the championship. In fact Ive been thinking and feel we may make more TV money if we go down because we will be one of the bigger and more appealing teams in that division and so we will be on Sky more often. Forest seem to be on quite a lot from what ive noticed. A loss in sponsorship money but I assume the club has contracts with the companies so shouldnt change dramatically. Attendances is where it'll hit us most. The ground will only be half full every week in my opinion.

I have a feeling though that if we go down, we'll do a Swindon or Oldham rather than a Man City. We could end up sitting down there for a long time! :(

I agree, I to am getting very worried.

There are obviously problems and the board haven't reacted (keeping the fans in the dark). I can't understand why the board haven't done or said any thing publicly.

I think we'll be financially covered if we go down because I cant see there being that much difference in revenue from TV money in league one to the championship. In fact Ive been thinking and feel we may make more TV money if we go down because we will be one of the bigger and more appealing teams in that division and so we will be on Sky more often. Forest seem to be on quite a lot from what ive noticed. A loss in sponsorship money but I assume the club has contracts with the companies so shouldnt change dramatically. Attendances is where it'll hit us most. The ground will only be half full every week in my opinion.

I have a feeling though that if we go down, we'll do a Swindon or Oldham rather than a Man City. We could end up sitting down there for a long time! :(

Yeh so do i, without being bias to leicester who i love, man city are probably the bigger club with more money and a bigger infrastructure there fore giving them the opportunity to come straight back up. Lets just say we do go down then come back up, whos to say we will be competing in the top half of the championship as opose to struggling again. I remember at the start of the 04/05 season we were the bookies favourates to win the league, and on paper we had a bloody good squad, wtf went wrong :huh:

We aren't relegated yet, but if we are:

TV Revenue isn't all that much these days in the championship or the Prem so I don't hink that will be decisive. Maybe a bit of difference to sponsorship but not a lot.

Biggest difficulty will be revenue from attendances. Can't see many people being willing to pay this seasons prices for league One football, so they will have to come dowm

Man City's attendances were amazingly high in their season in the League One (or whatever it was called then) and Forest's have help up pretty well considering. If we make a good start to next season and we play football that is good to watch, games will be a lot more enjoyable than they have ben this season and we maywell get attandances matching this season.

If we start in the bottom half it's going to be a long season, both on and off the pitch.

Simon

Archived