Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

"levein left dissapointed"

is it me or is that the title for every post match interview that he does on the os? im sure they just copy and paste it every week.

im kind of beyond anger to a point of humor that the guy has the same excuses everyweek.

if after every match that we loose he is going into the dressing room and telling the players that they did their best, that the defeat is not their fault and they were unlucky, then why the hell are they going to do anything differently next week, their still getting their nice big check.

what we need is someone to go in and tell them how shit the exactly are. martin allen for leicester. QUICKLY :mad:

Dont think they can risk slaging the team off i think there all employed by the club

That's half the trouble with the whole set up. Too many people who are paid to say the right things and deflect any objective criticism.

I wouldn't really give a shit if they weren't dragging the club into oblivion between them.

Archived