Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Going Abroad

Much the same opinion for me as on the England managers plight. I wan't an English manager. I think im 100% right in saying City have never had a manager from outside the British Isles taking the club on, and I'd like to see that continue.

I don't know what standard of foreign managers we're looking at here. Which ones would actually be tempted by the job of saving us? No doubt we have a lot of potential, but is that enough to lure a quality manager?

You are posting from Denmark, any talent out there?

Yes, but I doubt any of the talented managers here, would be tempted by a stint at Leicester. Ove Pedersen was recently appointed as manager of AGF Aarhus, and Michael Laudrup will leave for a big foreign club before long. Viborgs manager Ove Christensen would be my choice though, he's assembled a very solid squad there, that play direct football similar to LCFC under MON, and with one of the smallest budgets too in the Superliga. Hans Backe who just resigned as manager of FCK would also be a good appointment but he's too high profile. Couldn't give you much info about any managers in Sweden/Norway though.

Yes the birds are quite fit in Copenhagen mate.

You're very right about that! :thumbup:

Yes, but I doubt any of the talented managers here, would be tempted by a stint at Leicester. Ove Pedersen was recently appointed as manager of AGF Aarhus, and Michael Laudrup will leave for a big foreign club before long. Viborgs manager Ove Christensen would be my choice though, he's assembled a very solid squad there, that play direct football similar to LCFC under MON, and with one of the smallest budgets too in the Superliga. Hans Backe who just resigned as manager of FCK would also be a good appointment but he's too high profile. Couldn't give you much info about any managers in Sweden/Norway though.

Thanks for info

What about Sven? He's looking for a new job next season haha!!! We can all have a whip round with the buckets again at the Walkers stadium and raise enough for half a match.

His record speaks for itself. I bet he goes on to be hugely succesful again in his new job whatever it'll be...

A prerequisite for anybody who wishes to be the new manager must be experience leading a team in either the Premiership or Championship levels, foreign or not. By that standard, obviously it'd be most likely that an English manager takes over (but, for argument's sake, someone like Dario Gradi would be an acceptable option).

Archived