Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Barwell

Ulises de la Cruz

Ulises de la Cruz  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we should get him?

• Yes
    • No

If we hope to progress then we shouldn't be signing these types of players. A resounding NO from me. Close the poll now, for the voice of reason has spoken.

How do you mean by these types of players? Don't you think we should bring in a leftback then?

You must have either seen a lot of reserve team football then or judge Sheehan on isolated, rare first team chances.

Defenders must be given an extended run in the same position to develop any kind of confidence and understanding with their fellow defenders. I'm not saying Sheehan is the answer, just don't rule the lad out without him having a proper chance.

Cracking name though.

Sign him up, I say.

This guy is a genius..

Sign him up, then all our players can rip the piss out of him, thus leading to a better team spirit. A last minute goal from De La Cruz on the last day to save us from relegation, he hangs himself in the summer from depression, we claim on the insurance, jobs a good 'un.

Levein out, The People's Hero in!!!!

I don't want the job! After the rocky ride I gave Levein, people would be expecting miracles and quite frankly they'd get half arsed rubbish leading to all aspirations of mediocrity being dashed. My press conferences though would be honest, crude and pished up. Smashing stuff.

I don't want the job! After the rocky ride I gave Levein, people would be expecting miracles and quite frankly they'd get half arsed rubbish leading to all aspirations of mediocrity being dashed. My press conferences though would be honest, crude and pished up. Smashing stuff.

Pathetic, I'm starting to have my doubts about you TPH, maybe I need to start looking for a new apprentice.

Archived